Welcome to my portfolio.

 Sir/Ma’am,


My name is MD ALTAF RAJA. I was born and brought up in Bihar - Other and I am presently based out of same location.


My highest degree is a full time BE / B.Tech in Computer Science from Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal that will complete in Jul-2022. My GPA out of 10 is 8.5 and I am a Scholarship Recipient.


My Computer Science degree(s) is giving a range of skills that I feel are crucial for my career and life. Despite limited exposure, I have understood that hard work and determination can make anything possible. I am ready to do that. Also, I am trying to develop a habit of reading current trends and industry news.


I interned with Suven Consultants for 14 Day(s) in total and contributed to the HTML5+CSS3 Coding Internship. My project work(s) lasted for 28 Day(s) in total as I worked on HTML5+CSS3 Coding Internship and Online Exam. I would like to add that I am certified in 2 Week(s) Certificate Course in Basic Programming.


When it comes to schooling, I secured 60.0% in my XIIth Bihar Senior Secondary examination in 2018. In Xth Bihar Board, I got 55.6%. During my schooling, I developed strong communication skills and also had the opportunity to participate and excel in several extracurricular activities. Because of these exposures and experiences during my academic years, I have gradually been able to develop effective communication skills. So, I can interact freely within a team.


To add, I am also skilled in Core Java, DBMS, Software Engineering, Computer Architecture, Design Compiler, Python, C, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, MySQL, Project Management, Computer Networking and Machine Learning.


Lastly, I am a quick learner and believe in learning from my past mistakes. This is a virtue as it can take me ahead in both my professional and personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages